Daily FT - 14/03/2015
- Baltic hub & gateway to renew trade, investments
- ‘10 firm strong tourism delegation in April’: Estonian Ambassador Lubi
- ‘Loss of GSP Plus affected our apparel revenues’: Rishad
- ‘Want to invest in tourism, logistics and ICT: Ambassador Lubi
- Also pioneering e-economy
Closely on the heels of last week’s revelation on support for Lanka’s trade issues by Brussel’s powerful EU Trade committee follows the latest open support offer on Lanka’s GSP Plus redux by a steadily growing high-tech EU economy, as revealed on 11 March.
“We closely follow Sri Lankan trade issues with EU as well as all related reports on it. Recovery of GSP Plus can help Sri Lanka greatly! Let us give the new Government a chance and see,” voiced a keen Viljar Lubi (the New Delhi based Ambassador of Estonia to Sri Lanka).